The promoter is:
The Bake House Stockport
287 Buxton Road
0161 483 2313
These are general competition rules and may be adapted at any time for specific competitions. Any such changes will be clearly displayed with the competition throughout its promotion.
- By entering The Bake House Stockport competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Bake House Stockport and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There will be no entry fees and no purchases necessary to enter our competitions.
- Any food provided as prize will be produced as ‘standard’, ie no intolerances or allergies will be accounted for. The entrant is responsible for informing The Bake House of any allergies or intolerances at the point of entry and again if chosen as a winner. The Bake House Stockport is not responsible for any undisclosed allergies or intolerances.
- Ingredients for any food based prizes will be available on request.
- Route to entry for the competition, details of how to enter and each competition’s closing date will be displayed:
- In the Bake House on Buxton Road, Stockport. Visitors and entrants will be directed back to these terms and conditions.
- Via our social media channels, links to which are on our website. Entrants will be directed back to these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing dates will be clearly displayed with each competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Where prizes are to be delivered, winners must live within a five mile radius from The Bake House Stockport, 287 Buxton Road, Great Moor, Stockport, SK2 7NR. Any contestants outside this radius will not be entered into the draw but may take part for fun.
- Winners will be chosen by The Bake House Stockport. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. If delivery, winners must live within 5 miles radius of The Bake House
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Ends -